closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Beautiful Creatures

Beautiful Creatures - Margaret Stohl, Kami Garcia I am not a writer. I love to read and be sucked into a new world. I am only sharing my thoughts with you. I just hope you will find it useful.

I bought this book at my son's school book fair along with the next two in the series.

I liked this book, but it was not a book I couldn't put down. It is only the first book in the series, and I will read the rest of the series. It was a long read and took a long time to develop the characters. I want to know what happens to Ethan and Lena which is why I will read more of the series. I know sometimes in some series that the first book is the toughest read because you are creating a new world and developing the characters. And at almost 600 pages, it took me a while to get through it.

The relationship between Ethan and Lena is sweet and inspiring that together they can get through anything even the cruelty of high school and trying to fit in. I will let you know how the next book is when I can fit in reading it.