closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Shifting Fates: Escape (Urban Fantasy Shifter Romance Book Five)

Shifting Fates: Escape (Urban Fantasy Shifter Romance Book Five) - Aubrey Rose, Nadia Simonenko My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

I was given a copy of this ebook by one of the authors, but it came out and I bought it before I read it. And I’m so glad that I did.

The cover is pretty, and I love the wolf in the background with the moon.

This is the conclusion of the serial series Shifting Fates. You must read these in order. I loved all the action and love :) I believe in fighting for your family, so it made me really connect with all the characters. I wanted to cry, fight, and laugh with them. There is even a surprise or two and some shocks. The whole crew is amazing in their fight for freedom.

This really is a fantastically written serial by two authors. It amazes me that two people can write together so well you can’t tell who is writing what.

I’m a little sad my adventure is over, but I’m hoping maybe there will be more of this world in the future like how the world reacts when they find out or what happens next in the city.

I highly recommend this series to all my shifter friends. This is a unique post-apocalyptic world with new shifters.