closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Shifting Fates: Revenge

Shifting Fates: Revenge - Aubrey Rose, Nadia Simonenko My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

The cover is steamy and quite literally you can see the steam from that kiss :) Wow!!

Okay I’ll start with the usually this is a serial series, and it must be read in order for you to understand what is going on. This series started out with me liking it, but since book 2, I’ve loved it!! It really is an awesome story. For those of you who are leery of a serial, please don’t let it hold you back because the story is completely out, and you do not want to miss out on this fabulous and unique post-apocalyptic shifter world.

I really love all the characters in this world. Even if you hate what they are doing, you still really connect with each and every one. It is amazing that you get this with a collaboration of two author because you cannot tell that there is any disconnect between the two awesome authors.

I’m so excited to read the conclusion, but I’m also sad because my adventure will be ending soon. I highly recommend this series to my friends who love shifters because you have to read this unique story and wonderful written series!!