closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Shifting Fates: Uncaged

Shifting Fates: Uncaged - Nadia Simonenko, Aubrey Rose My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

The Cover is sexy :) Cage is looking good :)

Okay, I see from the blurb on Uncaged that Shifting Fates is a serial :) And good news the whole thing is out, so if you wait until a serial is finished before reading you are in luck. So if you aren’t familiar with serials, they must be read in order or you will have no idea what is going on :)

Okay, my like of this new shifter world has turned to love :) I couldn’t put this down, and I was annoyed when people kept trying to talk to me while I was reading…lol par for the course. I really connected with Bindi while reading this and with Cage too!! Some things happened that I didn’t expect and one thing that I did expect just didn’t expect it so soon. I have a few other suspicions too about what will happen in the future, but they are mine and I’m not sharing :) As always I do not like sharing details of what happens because I think you should enjoy your own journey, but lots and lots of action in this part.

I recommend this serial series to my book loving friends who would enjoy a post-apocalyptic shifter world like you have never seen before. Now I’m off to read the next part!! YAY!!!