closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Claimed by the Alphas: Part Four

Claimed by the Alphas: Part Four - Viola Rivard My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

The cover is another awesome one. Is it sad I just realized that one of those wolves should be black? Okay I’m a little slow…lol

Okay loved this section of the story, and I think I would definitely be irritated if I was waiting for more of the story after the ending here, but luckily I have it all :)

Fantastic addition to the series and this part is on mating thrall. Some extra excitement mixed in with fights and danger. I of course couldn’t put it down and lucky me kids are in bed and I didn’t have to :) Do you hear that….beautiful silence :) I really like Mila and the boys ;)

This is for ménage shifter lovers, and the whole serial is out, so no waiting to see what happens next :)