closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Claimed by the Alphas: Part Three

Claimed by the Alphas: Part Three - Viola Rivard My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!

The cover is very steamy :) I definitely like it :)

This story I really liked it. Mila is learning how to manage the boys so to speak thanks to Lotus, but how long will it last. This story was mostly trio drama…lol and not much else. I can feel tension or something building though, and I can’t wait to read the next part where things sound like it might change yet again :)

Viola’s world is amazing and I want to learn more :) I still want to slap Caim on occasion, but he is definitely growing on me :)

I recommend this series to my shifter lovin’ friends and don’t let the fact that it is a serial run you off because it is all out, so no waiting for the next part or buy the complete bundle :)