closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Bearly Breathing

Bearly Breathing - Lynn Red My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!
***Okay I did volunteer to receive the ebook for an honest review, but while reading it I had to buy it for myself so I did :)

The cover is definitely yummy, but I wanted to see the tattoos. I also think the bear should look more like described by the lovely Lynn, but that’s just my thinking :)

This is another awesome and action packed Jamesburg shifter book. I thoroughly enjoyed reading :) Lynn always has humor mixed into her books which I love. I love when an author can make me tear up for a character’s pain or laugh out loud. It is always great when you can connect enough with the story and characters to share their emotions.

This story with Clea and Orion was a great story. Clea is a sweet heart when taking care of all the cubs, but will do anything to protect them and the ones she loves. I love that she is vulnerable but strong all at the same time. Orion is fierce but soft when it comes to Clea which I find endearing. I particularly loved the lake scene, but you definitely need to read it because I don’t want to ruin it for you. Atlas also has a happy ending, but you will have to read to see what it is.

I have really enjoyed this series (even though I haven’t yet read book 1, which is silly because I own it…lol) I recommend this series to all my shifter lovin’ friends especially if you already love Lynn Red, and I especially recommend to my friends who hate cliffhangers because Lynn doesn’t write those either :)