closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

A Genie's Fortune

A Genie's Fortune - Jane Wakely My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!
***Received the ebook for an honest review

The cover is beautiful, but it is missing the blue glow and his magical stone :) I think that would have made it even more attractive to a reader :)

This is a novella that is about 60 or so pages and I read it in under 2 hours on the plane today. Okay I really love Jane’s writing style. I connected really well to the characters and got mad and cried with them.

Danica is unsure and so timid, but it was great to watch her blossom and grow while trying to learn to believe in her own HEA. Ben is sexy and everything he does for Danica makes him even sexier. I really loved both of these characters. I can’t wait to see what Jane comes up with next in this series :)

I highly recommend this novella to those who love the paranormal romance type of stories. This is a fantastic series that I will definitely continue to read.