closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Wolver's Gold

Wolver's Gold - Jacqueline Rhoades My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!!

The cover is yummy :) I love the cowboy and the moon and the wolf in the background :) This cover would definitely grab my attention :)

Okay this story was a western twist on the fabulous Wolver series. This story is very action packed, and you learned some new things about this fabulous world. I loved it all and especially the feisty Rachel who is sort of finding her way back to who she is and what a pack should really be. Challenger is sexy and made me laugh a lot. I loved when he was baiting Rachel.

I can’t wait to see where this series goes next because there are so many awesome communities and lots of possibilities for future stories to share with us. Jackie did an awesome job as always with her details and descriptions. You feel like you are in the story with the characters. She really is an awesome writer :) My mom loves her work too! I’m hoping I don’t have to wait too long for the next book :)

I highly recommend this series to all those shifter lovers out there :) You will thoroughly enjoy this world :)