closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Stolen Dreams

Stolen Dreams - Christine Amsden My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!
***Received the ebook for free for an honest review

The cover is way cool and probably my favorite of them all :)

I totally love this series, and this book rocked as much as the rest of the series. The only thing I do not like is that there will be no more stories on Cassie which make me really sad.

There is so much going on in this series you are definitely not bored reading it. I wanted to read it straight through and found it really difficult when I had to put it down to take care of my family. Cassie is awesome as always. I love her independence and how she always does what she feels is right whether others agree or not even if it is the family. I wanted to slap Evan a time or two, but I was happy in the end :) This review was harder because I don’t want to give anything away, but so much happens in this story and you don’t want to miss out.

Christine does an awesome job with details and making the story come alive. I’m glad she has a couple books planned for other characters in this world, but I definitely hope this world doesn’t go away because I want more and lots of it.

I highly recommend this series it is a fun series that mixes paranormal and mystery together with lots of action and drama.