closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Rising

Rising - Holly Kelly My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 unicorns - I loved it!!

**Received an ebook copy from Clean Teen Publishing for an honest review

The cover is absolutely beautiful!! I was intrigued from the first moment I saw it! Marya did a fantastic job!

The story was phenomenal and I loved every moment of reading it! I couldn’t put it down in fact I read it straight through much to my son’s chagrin.

I totally fell in love with Xanthus and Sara. Sara is strong, independent, and doesn’t just cower and hide when something bad happens. I couldn’t imagine being confined to a wheel chair or people thinking you were an abomination. She is very strong and a great role model for not giving up. Xanthus is a fierce and protective warrior with a soft spot for Sara. He also sounds very dreamy :)

This is a awesome combination of mythology, sea creatures, and the real world. Can you imagine if Dagonians or mermaids were real? What if they lived among us? Do you think they would appreciate what we do to the world? I think it would be cool to swim the oceans and not fear for your life from sharks and everything else that lives in the ocean especially if Xanthus was by your side.

Okay the ending frustrated me, but you have to read it to see what I mean!! I can't wait to read more about this awesome world!! Holly totally rocks!! :)

I will definitely be adding this book to my library in paperback. If you like mermaid adventures, you will love this one!!