closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Becoming Trilogy Box Set

Becoming Trilogy Box Set - Jess Raven, Paula  Black My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved them all!!!

I read the 3 books separately but loved them all :)

Book1
My New Thoughts - 5 out of 5 - I loved it!!
**received the book free from the Lovers of Paranormal group for an honest review

This story is awesome after the editing, I now give this book a 5 out of 5. I read this book back in March and after being told about the editing decided to re-read it. All of the issues were fixed. The two authors write as one which is amazing to me since everyone writes differently. The back story is tragic to both the female and male lead, but it helps draw you into their lives. The drama, battles, and connections between the characters are exciting. I was not happy where the ending left you hanging, but I will definitely be reading the next book which I’m sure was the point :) I’m hoping some of my questions about her grandma and her will be answered in book 2.

Book2

I loved this book! You get to learn so much more about everything that you weren’t sure about from the first book, but of course there are all sorts of new things I have questions about. This book sucked me right in and had all sorts of action, and it was definitely not what I thought would happen. It is always a good thing when you are surprised by authors because you couldn’t predict what was going to happen. There are so many miscommunications going on I do not think any character really knows what happened to the other characters in the past. This story brings to light all of those things. Ash is trying to adapt to all of her changes as she becomes something new. I can’t really describe it without giving something away, so I will tell you if you enjoyed book1, then you will love this one more :) I also want to mention this is very adult and has lots of erotic sex scenes and not for anyone who does not like that sort of thing in their books.

Book3
** received the book free from the Lovers of Paranormal group for an honest review

This conclusion is the trilogy was epic. I loved every minute of it. You should definitely read all the books in order though, or you will be missing out.

I had no idea what was going to happen along the way which is always nice when you have no idea where you are being lead in a story. Ashling is still a fabulously strong woman who won’t take shit from anyone. She controls her destiny and that’s what I love about her. Connal is still big and scary when protecting Ash which is also very sexy. Their love is scorching as well as some of the love scenes making it a very adult book. I have fallen in love with a bunch of characters I used to not care for including Mac and Madden.

Jess and Paula have become a fabulous duo in their writing. You cannot tell that two different people are writing the book. Their skills are grown throughout the trilogy. They are fabulous, and I cannot wait to see what they come up with next.

I highly recommend this trilogy to all paranormal book lovers especially if you like stories with Irish lore and shifters mixed in.