closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Maximum Ride:The Manga, Vol. 5

Maximum Ride:The Manga, Vol. 5 - James Patterson My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 unicorns - I loved it!!
**Checked out from the high school library

Another great addition to the series!! Jammed packed with action, there is never a dull moment in Max’s life. I love this series! As always it is difficult to review these because I don’t want to give away the story and ruin the adventure for you.

Max is amazing with her strength and not giving up her morals even though they are seen as deficits. Unfortunately, her flock suffers an even bigger betrayal and more unusually things that confuse Max. She always seems to have more questions than answers. At times, it really doesn’t seem fair what Max and her flock have to go through. I would hope people in the real world wouldn’t allow kids to be experiments and test subjects because they are not property. This is an exciting series that I will definitely continue reading :) Can’t wait to start the next book!!

I highly recommend graphic novels/manga for all your reluctant readers and your kids who are very visual. I also think they are a great break in between books or filler when you don’t have time to read a full novel.