closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Storm Clouds

Storm Clouds - M.E. Sutton My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 unicorns - I really liked it!!
** Received ebook for free via Story Cartel for an honest review

The cover is cute, and I think it attracts children to it :) especially how videogame-ish it looks.

Jaycee Hiller is a typical middle grade student who is picked on by some but has a great many friends as well. It shows kids how to move on and how to persevere. She is a video game player who likes to literally live inside her game world.

This is another fabulous tale of Lyla Stormbringer and a quest for Mallory. It is full of adventure, theft, attacks, fights, lying, and so much more. I think if my son would have read it that he would love it. Unfortunately, I can’t get him to sit still long enough to read with me lately.

It is very well written and flows along nicely to keep your attention. I totally recommend this for you to read with your children or for your middle grade students.