closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Becoming Red (The Becoming Novels) (Volume 1)

Becoming Red (The Becoming Novels) (Volume 1) - Jess Raven Review-Over
My New Thoughts - 5 out of 5 - I loved it!!
**received the book free from the Lovers of Paranormal group for an honest review

This story is awesome after the editing, I now give this book a 5 out of 5. I read this book back in March and after being told about the editing decided to re-read it. All of the issues were fixed. The two authors write as one which is amazing to me since everyone writes differently. The back story is tragic to both the female and male lead, but it helps draw you into their lives. The drama, battles, and connections between the characters are exciting. I was not happy where the ending left you hanging, but I will definitely be reading the next book which I’m sure was the point :) I’m hoping some of my questions about her grandma and her will be answered in book 2.

It is definitely worth reading and recommended to all PNR fans!! :)

March 7th - My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 stars! - I really liked it!!

Okay when I first started this book, I was confused, and the book seemed pieced together. I read parts that were worded awkwardly, and I thought the two authors did not write well together. BUT (and it is a big one because it all changed!!) and I’m not sure when it changed, that awkwardness disappeared, and you couldn’t tell it was two authors writing it. I'm not sure if part of the awkward could be contributed to this being the first book in a new series! This story is awesome, and I would totally have given it 5 stars if it wasn’t for the beginning confusion. The back story is tragic to both the female and male lead, but it helps draw you into their lives. The drama, battles, and connections between the characters are exciting. I was not happy where the ending left you hanging, but I will definitely be reading the next book which I’m sure was the point :) It is definitely worth reading to all PNR fans!! :)

**received the book free from the Making Connections group for an honest review