closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

When Angels Fall

When Angels Fall - Stephanie Jackson My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 unicorns - I loved it!

**Gifted to me by S.O.S Publishing for an honest review

This the 3rd novel of Stephanie’s that I’ve read, and it did not disappoint. It even had some of my favorite characters from the Blood Thirst series Wes, Potter, & Jenny make a guest appearance. This book was action packed from the start, and I read the whole thing within a day because I just couldn’t put it down but did take a 4 hour nap at 5am. I need to stop starting my books at 10pm lol :) This book has cemeteries, a Daughter of God, God, angels, archangels, vampires, vampire hunters, demons, flying, teleporting, injuries galore, battles, smiting, a mile high club scene and so much. I totally love Dani because she gives as good as she gets in a fight whether verbally or physically. I hope Dani, Gabriel, and Michael make more guest appearances in the Blood Thirst series because the characters are awesome, and I want more of them.

I love Stephanie’s style of writing because it is an emotional rollercoaster, but she has humor in there that has you laughing out loud. Of course, this is an adult book with some steamy scenes.

If you read her Blood Thirst series and enjoyed it, you will definitely enjoy this book. This is a must read for paranormal book lovers. Now I want my own Archangel :)