closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

My Thoughts - 3 out of 5 Unicorns - I liked it!!

Devil's Bargain - Christine Warren

***Received the ebook from St. Martin’s Press for an honest review

The cover is awesome and I love it!!  Very steamy with a moon, and I think I see a gargoyle too!!  Definitely gets my attention :)

This is a novella somewhere around 90 pages long.  I enjoyed reading this story especially the last half of story.  Very steamy and exciting :)  I don’t want to give anything away though.

I really like Lilli.  She is intelligent and refuses to be fooled into doing anything by a Prince of Hell that she wouldn’t normally do.  She is strong and feisty and has morals.

Christine does a fantastic job in writing as always.  She is always descriptive, so you can imagine everything happening with your own eyes.

I recommend this to my paranormal junkies especially if you are a fan of Christine Warren already.  You never want to miss a story by one of your favorite authors :)