closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

Dangerous Territory - Emmy Curtis

***Received the ebook from Forever (Grand Central Publishing) for an honest review

The cover is sooo sexy and what attracted me to requesting it…the word Alpha helped too!!   Love me some Alphas whether a shifter or not.

I don’t usually read military fiction because I like my fantasy world, but this one made me miss all my Air Force buddies big time.  I think this is why I loved this book because she was actually authentic with the acronyms and how we would say things.  I loved that their were TACPs which most people have never heard of when I’m asked about the Air Force and people I’ve worked with.  I’ve loved a quite few as though they were my family….my time in Korea rocked!!!  Ok sorry, distracted by my memories :)

Josh sounds sexy, and I totally connected because I’ve known guys just like him.  I loved Grace and her strength.  She is actually much braver than me, and I loved that she supported the people in the war.  There are quite a few steamy scenes, incase this is not your thing.

Emmy Curtis is a fabulous writer, and I’m going to have to read the rest of this series especially if there are more Air Force men in it.  Her descriptions are fabulous and made me think of my practice deployments in Korea when the TACP boys (Camp Casey & Camp Red Cloud) were calling for air support.

I highly recommend this book to those into military fiction especially if you love airmen!!