closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!

Alpha's Last Fight: A Paranormal Shapeshifter BBW Romance - Aubrey Rose, Molly Prince

The cover is yummy!!  Hutch is looking sexy!!

I received this book from the author for an honest review, but as soon as it was out I bought it :)

I really liked this book and enjoyed it.  I do want to warn that some people may not like all the fighting sort of like a combination of dog fighting and gladiators.  The language could also be more than some readers are looking for.  Lots and lots of steamy scenes too!!  I like to put this out there because reading is your enjoyment.  This world is different than other shifter books, but it is hard to describe without giving too much away.  Shifters struggle to maintain balance is all I will say.

Hutch is a typical bad boy.  He’s an asshat a lot mixed in with moments of sweetness.  Natalie is sweet, terrified of what she is because she’s never been around anyone like her, but she grows so much in this book.  Gina is awesome and funny.  There are some things that happen that I just didn’t see coming.

I recommend this to people who love werewolf shifters and fighting and don’t mind that Hutch can be an asshat, but a sexy one :)