closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!

The Deep - Jen Minkman

***Received the trilogy ebook via Story Cartel for an honest review

The cover is beautiful with Alisa on the front :)

This book was longer and definitely had more action :)  I think for me this was the best of the trilogy.  It did still have a few parts that were a little slow for me, but I’m pretty sure this was just me because I do not usually read books that resemble real life this much :)

Jen’s writing style is great with her descriptions and makes it seem like all of this could really happen.

Now I’m torn because I don’t know who I like better Leia or Alisa.  Their strength and beliefs are amazing considering they grew up in completely different environments.  Saul & Ben really grow on you too in this story.  This book definitely had an emotional rollercoaster going.

I recommend this series to YA fans of dystopian societies that could be a possible real world in the future.