closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!

Bound by Danger - Terry Spear

***Received a free code from the author to get an audiobook for an honest review

The cover is steamy and definitely draws the eye.

Okay, I think there are two aspects to look at for this review:  the book and the audio.

I have been in a classroom where an audiobook was being played, but this is the first time I listened to a whole audiobook.  For me, I liked that I could hear my book while I drove to and from work, so I was multi-tasking which is a great thing for me.  I don’t know if I love the person reading the book though.  I think I am going to have to listen to a few more audiobooks before I figure out what I really think because one isn’t enough to figure it out.  I also have to start sticking to YA appropriate audiobooks in the car because my 13 year old son will also be in the car starting tomorrow.  Please remember with audiobooks that you need to think about who else can hear your book before you start listening to it.

As usual, Terry Spear has another action packed story.  Her descriptions are always awesome, so you can imagine everything happening as you go through the story.  This story was so much better than I’d imagined which was idiotic of me because I should have known with Terry’s name on it that it would be awesome.  But I was leery because it wasn’t one of my shifter books, they are my favorite.  :)

Deidre is a fantastic character.  I love how she handles herself and everything life throws her way including her visions.  I really liked Dave as a character.  Deidre’s brother and Dave’s co-workers added plenty of humor in the midst of all the action.

I will always reador listen to books by Terry Spear but especially her shifter books because they are favorites.  I do have some of her YA audiobooks and will start listening to one tomorrow :)