closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

Sacrificed to the Dragon: Part Four - Jessie Donovan

The cover is again totally awesome, and I love the blue used on the cover too :)

Definitely an awesome conclusion to the serial, and I loved every minute of it.  Melanie is an amazing woman and my favorite kind of female lead.  Tristan is now an awesome man that I no longer feel needs to be slapped.

Jessie is a phenomenal writer who makes the story come alive.  I definitely didn’t want it end.  I know she has Bram story coming, so I’m happy about that.  I just hope we will still get to see my favorite characters from this serial and updates on the family.  The Stonefire Clan is awesome and I can’t wait to read more of their adventures, and I’m hoping we will also get to meet other clans along the way too :)

This series is definitely the best serial I’ve read to date.  I highly recommend it to all my dragon lovin’ shifter friends out there.