closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - On the Prowl by Cynthia Eden (Bad Things #2)

On The Prowl (Bad Things) (Volume 2) - Cynthia Eden

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

***Received the ebook for an honest review

The cover is awesome!  Those eyes are mesmerizing!

This is the 2nd book in the Bad Things series.  It is a novel for adults due to the steamy content and violence.  I recommend reading the books in this series in order, so you can understand references made and in general just make it more awesome.

Rose and Julian’s story is actioned packed.  This whole concept of Light and Dark being interpreted as black and white is true to life.  I love how this book shows you that Dark doesn’t mean being evil and Light doesn’t necessarily mean everything you do is goodness!  I guess I have a fondness for Luke, Julian, and Rayce.  I never want to spoil a story for someone else, but I couldn’t put this book down.  I can’t wait to read Rayce’s story!

I highly recommend this book to all paranormal fans because this book has an assortment of them!