closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Wisdom of the Centaurs' Reason by L.R.W. Lee (Andy Smithson #6)

Wisdom of the Centaurs' Reason: Teen & Young Adult Centaur Epic Fantasy Book (Andy Smithson 6) - L. R. W. Lee

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

***I choose what I read and review based on what intrigues me!!

The cover is wonderful!  They always draw you to the book.

This is the 6th book in the series, and it is targeted toward middle grade students.  However, I think any fantasy lover would love this series at any age.  This book does involve dealing with death and loss.

I am definitely not an eloquent person.  This is why I read, and don’t write.  This series always amazes me with the complex layers of story and meaning that is interwoven through the series.  I have fallen into love with the journey into saving Oomaldee, and Andy learning many life lessons along the way.  Andy grows with each book.  This book was another tear jerker.  My heart ached for Andy continuously, and I wanted to vanquish Abaddon and his minions for Andy.  You know in live how you tend to wish for miracles; well I found myself wishing that for Andy and his kingdom.

This book and the whole series is an outstanding and moving.  I think everyone should read a series that evokes so much emotion and especially the moral issues that are presented and make this book so much bigger than just an adventure.  I can’t wait for the next book, but at the same time, I’m going to go into mourning as it will be the last book.  Have you ever had those feelings when a series ended?

I highly recommend this book and series to those fantasy lovers who want to read a well-crafted story filled to the brim with emotions and life lessons!