closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Wild Rain by Christine Feehan (Leopard People #2)

Wild Rain (A Leopard Novel) by Christine Feehan (2004-01-27) - Christine Feehan

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

***I choose what I read and review based on what intrigues me!!

I own this book in paperback, and it is the 2nd book in the series and a full novel. This is for adults only due to the steamy content.

I loved Rio and Rachael’s story.  It was full of action and twists and turns.  I especially loved Fritz and Franz.  Rachael is full of spirit and stands for what she believes in.  They both have a past that they aren’t really interested in sharing.  Rio has more heart and character than he sees in himself.  They are both an awesome pair of leads.  I couldn’t put the book down.

Christine Feehan weaves a great tale.  I have loved most of the books I’ve read of hers.  This is probably my second time reading the book.  I haven’t read it in a while and never reviewed it before.  I’m going to read them all!

I highly recommend this book to all the shifter lovers especially if you already love Christine Feehan and big cats!