closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Black Bear Buns by Sable Sylvan (The Twelve Dancing Bears #3)

Black Bear Buns: A BBW Bear Shifter Menage Paranormal Romance Novella (The Twelve Dancing Bears Book 3) - Sable Sylvan

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

***I choose what I read and review based on what intrigues me!!

The cover is sparkly and has both the beasts and their bears on it!

This is the 3rd book in the series.  Of course this is for adults only due to the steamy content and yes it involves a trio or triad as it is called.

This book had me from the start.  I loved the mystery and the fact that it brings the Asher-Dixon clan into the series.  This book had many twists, turns, and intrigues concerning Ann.  Plenty of content to keep you gripped in the story and what was happening.

While it is not required to read the other books in the series, I do recommend it because it is interesting and unique.  Authors always amaze me with their creativity especially when it involves shifters which are my favorite.

If you are a bear lover or already love Sable, then you won’t want to miss this story!